Fridge Fairy is an item.
- This item has the Spell category if it's currently charged with a Spell.
- If not charged with any spell: Choose another item you have with the Food category. Feed it to the Fairy to reset the turn counter for its passive effect to 0 and charge it with a random Light Spell.
- If charged with a Light Spell: You cast the charged spell. Then, this item becomes charged with a random rare Dark Spell.
- If charged with a Dark Spell: You cast the charged spell. (This item becomes uncharged.)
- If the Fairy doesn't eat a Food item due to its standard use for 10 consecutive turns, the Fairy Incapacitates you and leaves the game.
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 3 food items.
- Use at the Leprechaun.
How To ObtainEdit
- Fridge Bot or Activated Fridge Bot + Frigid Fairy = Fridge Fairy
- This item came about after AmIKawaiiUguu misread the name of Frigid Fairy when it was introduced on a thermo at first.