Finity Gauntlet and Completed Finity Gauntlet are items. They share an item slot.
Finity Gauntlet or Completed Finity GauntletEdit
Other Item UseEdit
- ACME Magnet; There is no side-effect.
- Choose a Magic Crystal you have with a type which has not yet been inserted into the Gauntlet to insert it and gain a random "positive" effect from the generic positive effect-givers pool.
- If the last Crystal type is inserted into the Gauntlet, it transforms into a Completed Finity Gauntlet.
- The Crystals inside the Gauntlet are NOT treated as being in a non-player inventory; when Crystals are inserted, they are removed from the game.
Completed Finity GauntletEdit
- On the first use of a Completed Finity Gauntlet, 6 options are shown. There is:
- Mind: All other players are forced to use a random item/skill they have which does not have the Passive category.
- Power: Incapacitate all other players within a 5-space radius of you and gain a stack of Empowered Dice for every living player within that radius (excluding yourself.)
- Reality: Gain 2 random Unstable items from the generic item-givers pool; they are removed from the game during the 3rd Round Effects after this use.
- Soul: (Up to) 3 random Living items in your inventory which are not already Soulbound gain the Soulbound enchantment.
- Space: All other players within a 15-space radius of you move to your space, then you move 10 spaces forward.
- If used during your turn: The current turn has a Forced End, and the current turn is restarted in the Roll Phase upon continuing from the Forced End.
- If used during another player's turn: Nothing occurs besides this option being removed from the Gauntlet and the Gauntlet going on cooldown.
- You choose 1 of the 6 options, enacting it and removing it from the Gauntlet; the other options remain in the Gauntlet and can be selected on a later use of it.
- Regarding the Mind effect:
- If the use requires an option or item or skill or target selection, a random one is selected.
- If the use requires a number in a typing field, a random number within the accepted range is selected.
- An item or skill on cooldown can be chosen; it will be used successfully, and no extra turns of cooldown are added even if the item or skill has a standard cooldown. However, if an item or skill off cooldown is used, it will go on cooldown if it normally would due to Standard Use. Charges will be consumed as normal.
- A chosen item or skill can be used successfully even if the affected player is unable to use items/skills due to being Dead/Reincarnated/Incapacitated/Disarmed/Hypnotized or if the affected player is alive and the chosen item is Ethereal.
- The affected player is still considered to be the "user" of the item/skill for something like Deadly Illusion.
- The Donator Powers skill can be forced into use, though if the skill is in the default state, only the free effect can be chosen.
- Regarding the Power effect:
- You gain Empowered Dice even for players in the radius who have Skip-A-Turn & Incapacitation Immunity or are Incapacitated.
How To ObtainEdit
Completed Finity GauntletEdit
- Finity Gauntlet