An Extra Turn is a turn you have that starts automatically after one of your turns ends. (You cannot choose when to use an already stored Extra Turn.)
- You cannot have more than 1 Extra Turn stored up at once, though you can have 2 consecutive Extra Turns if you gain the 2nd during the 1st.
- If your turn is restarted by your Objection! Class Talent, etc. while you have an Extra Turn stored up, you will still go to the Extra Turn after your restarted turn. However, it should be noted that an Extra Turn shares the same restart limit counter as the base turn instead of resetting the count.
- When you start an Extra Turn, the Round number does not change, and you don't have Round Effects.
- Win conditions are checked before your Extra Turn starts UNLESS you have Skip-A-Turn or Incapacitation.
- An Extra Turn includes a Skip Phase.
- An Extra Turn has its Effects Phase count towards any Effects Phase based turn counters.
- If you have a Forced End while you have an Extra Turn stored up, you still have the Extra Turn upon continuing.
- If your turn ends due to one of the following effects while you have an Extra Turn stored up, you still have the Extra Turn upon continuing: