Enchantments are non-inherent inventory categories that can be given to items. Unlike inherent categories, which appear as black in tooltips, enchantments appear as purple in tooltips.
- The Object, Skill, Drink, Duplicate, Explosive, Liquid, Magnetic, Meat, and Passive inventory categories currently cannot be given as enchantments.
- Scintillating Spellstone
- Queen Alexandra's Birdwing
- Infinity Stones
- The Infinity Gauntlet/The Completed Infinity Gauntlet
Brief Enchantment DescriptionsEdit
Main article: Animal Products
- If you chose the Vegan option during the Life Choices: Diet Fixed Chance Phase event, eating an item with this category will kill you.
Main article: Broken
- An item with this category will have a non-functioning Standard Use.
Main article: Delicious
- Moves you an additional 3 spaces forward when eating and makes an eaten item count as 2 Food items for the Hungry Games, The Hungrier Games and The Hungriest Games.
Main article: Ethereal
- Allows items to be used while Dead, while disabling use while alive.
Main article: Fireproof
- Items with this property are incapable of burning if you are set on Fire. Even if the Fireproof item is the only item in your inventory, it will not burn.
- If a Highly Flammable item is made Fireproof, Fireproof takes priority.
Main article: Food
- Food can be eaten.
- The Food enchantment is distinct from the Food permanent category. The enchantment adds a Standard Use in pop-up form that allows you to directly eat the enchanted item, with the pop-up sharing any existing Standard Use for the enchanted item even if its Standard Use had no pop-up before. Upon eating an item with the Food enchantment, you move forward an amount of spaces corresponding with the specific eaten item.
- Movement from eating items that you otherwise cannot eat (for example items that have received the Food category as an enchantment) has been increased by ~30%.
Main article: Frostproof
- Items with this property are incapable of being Frozen.
Main article: Highly Flammable
- Items with this property will burn first when you are on Fire.
Main article: Horcrux
- An item with this category can be destroyed to revive a player with a Buff connected to it.
Main article: Jewelry
- An item with this category can be affected by various effects.
Main article: Living
- There exist ways to lower Living item cooldowns.
Main article: Mechanical
- An item with this category can be given to Princess Bubblegum in Ooo and can be affected by various effects.
Main article: Soulbound
- Items with this property cannot be stolen by other players.
- This can prevent theft by ACME Magnets which would normally take all Magnetic Items.
Main article: Sparkling
- Items with this property sell for an additional 5 Rupees at the Pawn Shop.
- Some items the Pawn Shop owner normally wouldn't accept can be sold for 5 Rupees if they are made Sparkling.
Main article: Spicy
- Eating a Spicy Food while not on Fire will set you on Fire for 1 turn.
- Eating a Spicy Food while on Fire already will kill you.
Main article: Unremovable
- Unremovable items cannot be removed from your inventory by most methods.
- See main articles.
- In the Enchanting Encounter Fixed Chance Phase event, all players receive an assortment of items capable of giving enchantments.