Downie's Gift (item)
Downie's Gift and Legendary Downie's Gift are items. They share an item slot.
- On the first use of a Downie's Gift or Legendary Downie's Gift item, 8 item choices inside the Box are shown. There is:
- 1 random item from the generic item-givers pool (only in the case of a regular Downie's Gift) OR 1 random Artifact (only in the case of a Legendary Downie's Gift)
- 1 random item from the generic Food item-givers pool
- 1 random item from the generic Drink item-givers pool
- 1 random item from the generic Mechanical item-givers pool
- 1 random item from the generic Living item-givers pool
- 1 random Light Scroll
- 1 random Dark Scroll
- 1 random item from the generic donator item-givers pool
- You choose 1 of the items to receive, removing the choice from the Gift; the other item choices remain in the Gift and can be selected on a later use of the Gift. The Gift is removed from your inventory once the last item choice is used.
- The items technically do not exist until being taken from the Gift, so something like the Gobbo King Buff won't affect a Gobbo choice inside the Gift.
How To ObtainEdit
Downie's Gift or Legendary Downie's GiftEdit
- The Lever's Reinforcements Activation Panel
- Downie's Gift Global Effect
- Leaving item choices on Downie's Gift rather than taking the items out lets the Gift act as a safe pseudo-inventory where the items can't be affected by other effects.
- Downie's Gift was inspired by one of the items in Mario Kart 8, the Crazy 8.
- On August 24, Downie's Gift will appear more often, due to being Downie's Birthday.