Doom is a Debuff. It can grant the Doom Guard Buff.
Doom Tooltip You have been doomed. You will inevitably die after 25 turns. This effect will remove any death preventing effects you may have on you when it triggers and will spawn a Doom Guard from your corpse.
Triggers in X turn(s).
- If you are alive during the Effects Phase when this effect's turn counter hits 0, you lose all death blockers and passive granters of Death Immunity you have, then the player who gave you this effect kills you, the player who cast Doom on you gains a Doom Guard, and you lose this effect. (If you are Dead, the effect is delayed from activating and won't do so until you are alive in the Effects Phase.)
- This effect can stack under different Debuffs.
Doom Guard EffectEdit
- A Doom Guard grants 1 of its "gifts" every 2-3 turns (beginning 1 turn after gaining this effect.) The gift granted will be randomly selected from the following pool:
- It steals a random item from a random enemy player and gives it to you.
- It Incapacitates a random enemy player.
- It gives 2 turns of the Temporarily Disarmed Debuff to a random enemy player.
- It gives 2 turns of Slow to a random enemy player.
- It moves a random enemy player 6-9(?) spaces back.
- Upon granting its 4th gift, the Doom Guard Buff wears off.
- This effect can stack under different Buffs.
How To ObtainEdit
- Doom (25 turns)
- Doom (4 gifts)