Cognition Amplifier is an item.
- Choose another item you have which is Living and NOT Unremovable to attach the Amplifier to it.
- During each of the next 19 Round Effects, the attached item has its cooldown tick down by 1 (in any inventory.)
- During the 20th Round Effects after the Amplifier is attached, the attached item "escapes you" and is removed from the game UNLESS it is Unremovable or Soulbound, in which case the Amplifier "overloads" and is unattached. (This applies with the attached item in any inventory.)
- You can attach 2 Amplifiers to the same item; the cooldown will tick down for each for the first 19 Rounds after using each (with 2 tickdowns on the same Round when appropriate), and the escape/overloads will occur on the 20th Round after each use (assuming the item still exists.)
- You can still attach the Amplifier to a Soulbound item.
- The cooldown does not tick down during the 20th Round Effects even if the attached item is Soulbound or Unremovable.
- The cooldown tickdown is invisible during Round Effects, while the escape or the overload is visible.
- You can choose a Living item which is already on cooldown or one which has no inherent cooldown.
- Removing a Living enchantment from an attached item has no effect on the Amplifier.
- Give to the Damaged Construct of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 item.
How To ObtainEdit