Cocaine is an item.
- If you don't have Hyper Hyper: You gain Hyper Hyper for 1 turn and gain 3 turns of Cocaine Addiction, also you lose Cocaine Burnout if you have it.
- Hyper Hyper: Grants 8 temporary Speed. If you lose this effect during your Effects Phase, you gain Cocaine Burnout for 2 turns.
- Cocaine Burnout: Grants -6 temporary Speed.
- Cocaine Addiction: During each Effects Phase, including the Effects Phase when this effect wears off, there is a chance that you'll die; you'll lose Cocaine Addiction and Cocaine Burnout. Also, if you're Dead during an Effects Phase, you lose Cocaine Addiction. This effect can be extended.
- If you already have Hyper Hyper: You die, you lose Hyper Hyper, and you don't gain Hyper Hyper.
Inherent Effect TooltipsEdit
Cocaine Burnout Tooltip You are coming down from your Hyper Hyper rush. Your have -6 Speed.
Duration: X turn(s)
- Druggy: Passively removes and prevents getting Cocaine Addiction and Cocaine Burnout, also you don't die or lose Hyper Hyper (but don't gain another turn of duration of Hyper Hyper) if you use Cocaine standardly while already having Hyper Hyper.
- Give to The Bear! or The Addicted Bear!.
- Potion + Cocaine = Cocaine Cola
- Holy Water + Coffee + Cocaine = Super Coffee
- Fairy Crystal + Cocaine = Magic Star
How To ObtainEdit
- Shady Dealer
- Find Cocaine in The Brothel
- Deaf Genie
- Improbability Device (event)
- Pawn Shop
- Like A Boss!'s [Score some coke!] (only gives 1 line of Cocaine; can add another line to an already existing Cocaine item)