Banana Peel (item)
Banana Peel is an item.
|Tooltip||Throw this Banana Peel behind you to make players who walk over it slip.|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Throw this item 2 spaces behind you. If any living players are within a 1-space radius of the Peel, they all gain Skip-A-Turn, and the Peel disappears. If no living players are in that radius, the Peel remains at the thrown space until the first time a player (including a Dead player) moves onto that space; they gain Skip-A-Turn, and the Peel disappears. If no player moves into it, the Peel disappears in the 5th Effects Phase (after being set) of the player who had the 1st Effects Phase after the Peel was set.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- See Movement-triggered effects for more information on effects like this.
- If "the player who had the 1st Effects Phase after the Peel was set" leaves the game, the existing turn count for the Peel disappearing is transferred to the player right before them in join order, with their Effects Phases adding to the count afterwards. And if that player leaves, this is again transferred to the player right before them in join order, and so on.
Related Effects[edit | edit source]
- Floating: Prevents affecting and being affected by an already set Banana Peel. (Note that you and the Peel are still affected if you're living and in the effect radius at the moment the Peel is thrown.)
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Use at the Catapult event to launch the item 25-30 spaces in a given direction.
- This is effectively treated as though the Banana Peel was used standardly 2 spaces in front of the landing spot.
- Feed to the Mellow Bear subevent of The Bear!.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Chance Phase Banana Peel event
- Dig with Shovel in The Jungle
- Pile Of Rubble in Princess Bubblegum's Lab in Ooo
Items[edit | edit source]
- Box Of Chocolates' Boomerangy Banana
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]