"No." is a skill.
- If used normally: You gain 2 turns of One With The Matrix.
- One With The Matrix: Passively grants Bulletproof. This effect can be extended.
- If used during an Easter Egg Wave: All of the eggs (including the Bomb) move in their pre-existing path much more slowly for 4 seconds, then afterward all of the eggs (including the Bomb) slowly fall straight down out of the window.
Inherent Effect TooltipEdit
- Use against a bad guy in The Wild West.
- Use at the Catapult; randomly either launch yourself 25-30 spaces and survive OR launch yourself 12-17(?) spaces and die.
- Use in Run, PlayerName! Run! (including in a duel).
- Use when shot by Terrorists! Inside The Cave.
- Use during The United Nations' They're Shooting! subevent.
- Use against The Bear!; you die.
- Use against Mr. Smith in The Future.
- Use at the Deaf Genie; this puts this skill on cooldown for 1 turn.
- Using "No." in an event will not put it on cooldown (with the exception of use at Deaf Genie, which has only a 1 turn cooldown.)
- Truth Serum can steal all turns of a target's "No." skill.
How To ObtainEdit
- All players automatically gain this skill when the game begins on Peace Day. (Permanent)
- A Boss automatically gains this skill when the game begins if 'No.' is selected in Skills before Round 1. (Permanent)
- Generic positive effect-givers (12 turns)
- The Truth (12 turns)
- Ninjas' Dodge Bullets subevent (12 turns)
- Morpheus' red pill in The Future (12 turns)
- Use "No." against Mr. Smith in The Future (12 turns)
- Sexy World's Watch Porn (12 turns)
- Heroes Of Dungeons & Dystopia's Quiet the Monk (12 turns)
- Wildcard: Skills (12 turns)
- All of the above sources (aside from Peace Day and Boss Skills for obvious reasons) can extend an already existing "No." skill.
- This skill is a reference to The Matrix.